Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Week of 6/09

This week was a mini-taper before my 50k this Sunday, the Eastern Divide Ultra.  I ended up running 3 days for a total of 25 miles.  I officially registered for my race, which is the first race I will be doing that is registered through Ultra Signup.  After creating an account, the website pulled my results for TNFEC50 and JFK50, to give me a total ranking (52.66%) and age group ranking (53.94%).  It also predicts that I will run this race in 7:32:05.  It will be interesting to see how accurate that is, as my goal is to go sub-6.  Of course, the data set that the website has to calculate from is small and the two results are substantially different.  A sub-6 race could throw things even further off!

I plan to head out for a run with the group today (6 miles) and maybe stretch the legs out on Thursday with a short 3 miler or so.  Check back next week for results and a race report.

No comments:

Post a Comment